SHARE WHAT YOU KNOW!!!
Write your awesome subtitle here
SIGN UP NOW
The benefits of knowing the “Big Five Personality Traits” is it will allow employees to know what type of personality their employees have when assigning work assignments and creating work groups within the company.
1. Openness: This trait features characteristics such as imagination, curious, broad range of interests, eager to learn and insight.
2. Conscientiousness: Standard features of this dimension include high levels of thoughtfulness, good impulse control, organized, detailed, plan ahead, mindful of deadlines and goal-directed behaviors.
3. Extraversion: This trait extraversion (or extroversion) is characterized by excitability, sociability, talkativeness, assertiveness, very social able, and high amounts of emotional expressiveness.
4. Agreeableness: This trait personality dimension includes attributes such as trust, altruism, kindness, affection, agreeable, cooperative with others, competitive and other prosocial behaviors.
5. Neuroticism: This trait neuroticism is a trait characterized by sadness, moodiness, mood swings, anxiety, irritability, sadness, and emotional instability.
Special Education Training Center